Tuesday, August 28, 2012

30 Days Goal

Inspired by my friend Heather who ran a seemingly impossible 200+ miles during the 30 days leading up to her wedding, I thought about what I, as a runner, might be able to achieve in 30 days.

As much as I drag my feet some days, I love running. The breath, the sweat, the thump of my heart, the beat of my music...and that endorphin high is unlike any other. I usually get in 3 to 4 runs a week, but this blog will follow the next month of my life (technically 32 days) to see how many miles I might be able to reach. I have a roundabout goal of surpassing 100 miles, but I don't want to give it a number, as much as I'd like to just see if I can get a run in (even a tiny short one) every day for the next month.

So far...

Monday 8/27 - 4 miles
Tuesday 8/28 - 3 miles

This will continue until 9/27 - hopefully ending in a successful challenge for myself!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment